|born on||13 July 1954 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Denizli, Turkey, 37n46, 29e06|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°14' 16°44 Asc. 05°12'|
Turkish pop music singer, songwriter and producer who has sold over 40 million albums worldwide. Her nicknames include the "Queen of Turkish Pop" and Minik Serçe ("Little Sparrow").
Aksu's influence on Turkish pop and world music has continued since her debut in 1975, and has been reinforced by her patronage of and collaboration with many other musicians, including Sertab Erener, Şebnem Ferah, Aşkın Nur Yengi, Hande Yener, Yıldız Tilbe, Işın Karaca, Seden Gürel, Harun Kolçak and Levent Yüksel.
Sezen Aksu is widely known as a successful songwriter. Her work with Tarkan resulted in continental hits like "Şımarık" and "Şıkıdım" and her collaboration with Goran Bregović widened her international audience. In 2010, National Public Radio (NPR) named her one of the "50 Great Voices" of the world.
Aksu campaigns against misogyny, illiteracy, discrimination, bullying and homophobia. She is a major gay icon, with the Turkish LGBT community embracing her as a pop culture representative.
Aksu has been married and divorced four times, and has a son, Mithat Can, who is lead vocalist of the band Pist'on. Aside from her marriages, she was also romantically involved with composer Uzay Heparı.
- associate relationship with Doğulu, Kenan (born 31 May 1974). Notes: Collaborated on 2006 album "Festival"
- associate relationship with Yener, Hande (born 12 January 1973). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Yengi, Aşkın Nur (born 3 July 1970). Notes: Music collaborators
Wotan quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Pop)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Pop music)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (One of the "50 Great Voices" of the world)