|born on||3 June 1966 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Lahore, Pakistan, 31n35, 74e18|
|Timezone||R4T h5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°01' 08°35 Asc. 26°07'|
Pakistani cricketer, cricket commentator and television personality, acknowledged as one of the greatest bowlers of all time. A left-arm fast bowler who could bowl with significant pace, he represented the Pakistan cricket team in Test cricket and One Day International (ODI) matches. In October 2013, Wasim Akram was the only Pakistani cricketer to be named in an all-time Test World XI to mark the 150th anniversary of Wisden Cricketers' Almanack.
Akram is regarded as one of the greatest fast bowlers in the history of game. He holds the world record for most wickets in List A cricket with 881 and is second only to Sri Lankan off-spin bowler, Muttiah Muralitharan in terms of ODI wickets with 502. He is considered to be one of the founders and perhaps the finest exponent of reverse swing bowling.
He was the first bowler to reach the 500-wicket mark in ODI cricket during the 2003 World Cup. In 2002 Wisden released its only list of best players of all time. Wasim was ranked as the best bowler in ODI of all time with a rating of 1223.5, ahead of Allan Donald, Imran Khan, Waqar Younis, Joel Garner, Glenn McGrath and Muralitharan. Wasim has taken 23 four-wicket hauls in ODI in 356 matches he played. On 30 September 2009, Akram was one of five new members inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame. He is the bowling coach of Kolkata Knight Riders. but took a break from the position for IPL 6 citing a need to spend more time with family in Karachi and a further break from the upcoming IPL 2017 during which time he will be replaced by Lakshmipathy Balaji.
He is currently working as director and bowling coach of Islamabad United in Pakistan Super League.
- Relationship : Marriage 1995 (Huma Mufti)
Ashish Seth quotes from an anonymous forum post by "Imran" who claims to have received the details from an astrologer, who had taken them from Wasim Akram's parents: "Wasim Akram was born on Friday 3rd of June 1966 in Lahore. The parents of Wasim told the time of his birth as 6:00 am morning, but definitely it needs some rectification, as the birth time in Pakistan does generally not recorded."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Cricket commentator)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Cricketer, bowler)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Cricket coach)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Reverse swing bowling")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (International cricketer)