Aisha, Princess of Jordan
|Birthname||Aisha bint Hussein|
|born on||23 April 1968 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||' Amman, Jordan, 31n57, 35e56|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 21°02 Asc. 09°54'|
Jordanian princess and a major general in the Jordanian military, who became the first female in the Middle East to receive her parachutist wings after completing five military parachute jumps. She is currently assigned as the defense attaché with the Jordanian embassy to the United States.
Aisha is the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan and the twin sister of Princess Zein. Her parents are Princess Muna al-Hussein and King Hussein.
Since 1996, she has taken part in several conferences by the Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women. She is a member of NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue and serves as a Jordanian expert in the internationally staffed NATO Human Factors and Medicine Research Task Group 140, on psychological, organizational and cultural aspects of terrorism, in all matters military and civilian.
In 1990, Aisha married Zeid Saadedine Juma in Amman, and the couple later divorced. She currently resides in the United States of America and has a son Aoun Juma, born on 27 May 1992 and a younger daughter, Muna Juma born on 18 July 1996.
On 27 January 2016, Princess Aisha married Ashraf Banayoti (born Edward Banayoti). He took the Muslim name Ashraf Banayoti when he converted to Islam. HRH Princess Aisha Bint Al Hussein and Ashraf Banayoti divorced later in 2016.
- child->parent relationship with Hussein, King of Jordan (born 14 November 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Muna, Princess of Jordan (born 25 April 1941)
- sibling relationship with Abdullah II, King of Jordan (born 30 January 1962)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Prince of Jordan (born 23 December 1975). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Faisal, Prince of Jordan (born 11 October 1963)
- sibling relationship with Hamzah, Prince of Jordan (born 29 March 1980). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Zein, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968). Notes: Twin sisters
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (Zeid Saadedine Juma)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from The Times (London, England), 24 April 1968, p. 1: "Amman, April 23.--Princess Muna, the British-born wife of King Hussain of Jordan, tonight gave birth to twin girls, a British Embassy spokesman said."
Same report in New York Times, etc. A birth time of 9pm is speculative.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Major General)
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (Parachutist)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Defense attaché)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hashim, Jordan)