Ahonen, Tomi T.
|Birthname||Tomi Tapio Ahonen|
|born on||7 March 1960 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Helsinki, Finland, 60n10, 24e58|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°57' 09°23 Asc. 15°35'|
Finnish consultant, motivational speaker and bestselling author of a dozen books on telecommunications and technology. An expert on mobile platforms, his books include Mobile as 7th of the Mass Media: Cellphone, cameraphone, iPhone, smartphone (2008). Now based in Hong Kong, Tomi Ahonen holds an MBA from St John's University New York City and was formerly a Nokia executive.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I was born on March 7, 1960, in Helsinki Finland" , "While Pisces, I am Leo rising :-) I am a lion. And a dandy lion at that :-)" , "Pisces with Leo rising (and Metal Rat)" .
A birth time of 2:30 PM is speculative.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MBA)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Business : Consultant
- Vocation : Computer : Other Computer (Mobile)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Motivational)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Internet personality
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction