Ahern, Lassie Lou
|born on||26 June 1920 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°59' 16°58 Asc. 12°59'|
American child actress best known for her recurring appearances in the Our Gang films, and also for her role as Little Harry in the 1927 silent film Uncle Tom's Cabin.
In 1932, she teamed up with her sister Peggy and started putting on performances that included dancing, singing, and playing instruments. The duo, billed as "The Ahern Sisters," mostly appeared in nightclubs and hotels. Lassie Lou Ahern later went on to work as a dance teacher at the Ashram Health Spa, where many known stars were students. During the 1970s, she made several guest appearances on television shows such as The Odd Couple.
Ahern died in Prescott, Arizona, on 15 February 2018 of complications from influenza at the age of 97. At the time of her death, she was one of three surviving silent-era Our Gang members.
- associate relationship with Roach, Hal Jr. (born 15 June 1918). Notes: Co-stars in "Our Gang" films
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Wikipedia has 25 June in error.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Influenza)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Influenza)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 97)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Film actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("The Ahern Sisters")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.