|born on||12 June 1444 Jul.Cal. (21 June 1444 greg.) at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Baflo, Netherlands, 53n22, 6e31|
|Timezone||LMT m6e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°12' 17°58 Asc. 23°40'|
Dutch pre-Erasmian humanist of the northern Low Countries, famous for his supple Latin and one of the first north of the Alps to know Greek well. Agricola was a Hebrew scholar towards the end of his life, an educator, musician and builder of a church organ, a poet in Latin as well as the vernacular, a diplomat and a sportsman of sorts (boxing). He is best known today as the author of De inventione dialectica, as the father of northern European humanism, and as a zealous anti-scholastic in the late-fifteenth century. He died on 27 October 1485.
- Death, Cause unspecified 27 October 1485 Jul.Cal. (5 Nov 1485 greg.) (Age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
GraZia Bordoni's Science file quotes Lescaut.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction