|Birthname||Meghan Christina Agosta|
|born on||12 February 1987 at 16:38 (= 4:38 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, Ontario (CAN), 42n18, 83w01|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 12°44 Asc. 08°44'|
Canadian women's ice hockey forward, who last played for the Montreal Stars of the Canadian Women's Hockey League. Agosta plays for the Canada women's national ice hockey team and has represented Canada at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, and the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, winning gold medals in three and silver in one. At the 2010 Winter Olympics, Agosta was named MVP of the Women's Hockey Tournament. She has also played at the Women's World Championship eight times, capturing two gold medals and six silvers.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2014 (Marco Marciano)
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The Windsor Star (Ontario, Canada), 19 February 1987, p. 50.
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Ice hockey forward)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (3x Olympic Gold, etc)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (3x Gold, 1x Silver)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (National ice hockey team player)