Agnelli, Giovanni Alberto
|Birthname||Giovannino Alberto Agnelli|
|born on||19 April 1964 at 19:55 (= 7:55 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°44' 07°32 Asc. 08°15'|
Italian noted family, the son of Umberto and great grandson of Giovanni, the founder of Fiat. He studied in the U.S., graduating from Brown University with a degree in international relations and went to work as a business executive with Olivetti and Administrator of a Soccer team, Juventus. He started incognito for a brief period working as a turner in the Fiat group. From there he was the assistant to the chairman for acquisitions and presently he is the vice-president of the Piaggio Holding.
Agnelli is a member of the Association des Constructeurs Europeans de Motorcycles and enjoys golfing, skiing and reading during his leisure time.
He died of cancer on 12/13/1997, 1:00 PM MET, Torino, Italy
- child->parent relationship with Agnelli, Umberto (born 30 October 1934)
- other kin relationship with Agnelli, Edoardo (1954) (born 9 June 1954). Notes: cousins
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4 for 7:00 PM. She later corrected the time to 7:55 PM.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Fiat Empire)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Reading)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golfing, skiing, motorcycle)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Exec with Olivetti Co.)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Administrator of juventus football team)