|Birthname||Clara Jeanne Agnelli|
|born on||7 April 1920 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 04°08 Asc. 02°09'|
Italian noted family, the granddaughter of Giovanni, industrialist founder of the Agnelli family fortune and the daughter of Edoardo, who died in an airplane accident in 1935. She made two marriages, first to Prince Furstenberg; their daughter, Ira Furstenberg, was born in 1940. The second marriage was to Count Nuvoletti, with a second child.
- parent->child relationship with Fürstenberg, Princess Ira Von (born 18 April 1940)
- child->parent relationship with Agnelli, Edoardo (born 2 January 1892)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Gianni (born 12 March 1921)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Susanna (born 24 April 1922)
- sibling relationship with Agnelli, Umberto (born 30 October 1934)
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Giovanni (born 13 August 1866). Notes: Granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Douglas-Hamilton, Lady Mary Victoria (born 11 December 1850). Notes: Mother/ daughter-in-law, 1938-?
Bordoni quotes Sirio, Vol 4.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Fiat auto industrialists)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad killed)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Married a Prince and a Count)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter an actress)