|Birthname||Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo|
|born on||2 June 1988 at 15:23 (= 3:23 PM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°25' 12°39 Asc. 28°23'|
Argentinian professional footballer (soccer player) widely regarded as one of the best strikers in modern-day football. Nicknamed "Kun," Agüero plays as a striker for English club Manchester City and the Argentina national team. On 5 July 2003, he became the youngest player to debut in the Argentine Primera División at 15 years and 35 days, breaking the record previously established by Diego Maradona in 1976.
At the end of the 2014–2015 season, of players who had played at least two seasons in the Premier League, Agüero had the highest goals per minute ratio in the history of the competition since its formation in 1992, averaging a goal every 109 minutes. He also holds the joint-record for the most goals scored in a single Premier League match – five – and the fastest to do so, in 23 minutes and 34 seconds of match time. He is the highest South American scorer in the history of the Premier League, and reached 100 goals in the division faster than any player other than Alan Shearer.
At international level, Agüero represented the Argentina under-20 team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2005 and in 2007, winning both tournaments. He played at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, scoring two goals in the 3–0 semi-final win against Brazil as Argentina went on to win the gold medal. Agüero was selected to represent Argentina in the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the 2011 Copa América, the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the 2015 Copa América, and the Copa América Centenario, reaching the finals of the latter three tournaments.
Agüero was married to Gianinna Maradona, the youngest daughter of Argentine football legend Diego Maradona. On the afternoon of 19 February 2009, Gianinna gave birth to their son, Benjamín, in Madrid. Diego Maradona was there for the birth of his first grandson, while Agüero, then 20, missed Atlético's training session earlier in the day. The couple separated in 2012 after four years together.
Agüero shares a close friendship with Lionel Messi, his regular roommate during outings for the national team since 2005. He described Messi as being "like a brother" in his 2014 autobiography, Born to Rise, which contains a foreword written by Messi.
- friend relationship with Messi, Lionel (born 24 June 1987)
- parent->child relationship with Agüero, Benjamín (born 19 February 2009)
- has other family relationship with Maradona, Diego (born 30 October 1960). Notes: Agüero is the father of Maradona's grandson Benjamín
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2008 (Gianinna Maradona)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 February 2009 at 7:02 PM in Madrid (Birth of son, Benjamín)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2012 (Gianinna Maradona)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 28 October 2014 (Autobiography, "Born to Rise")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mike New quotes from the autobiography "Sergio Aguero: Born to rise" by Sergio Aguero (Trinity Mirror Sport Media, 2014): "At three o'clock in the morning on June 2nd , Adriana started to feel increasingly regular contractions and by six o'clock they were even more painful and intense... [That afternoon] Adriana gave her consent and, a few minutes later, the baby slipped out into the hands of the midwife. The time was 15:23."
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.73 m / 5 ft 8 in)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Striker)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Born to Rise")
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Premier League and national team player)