Adoke, Mohammed Bello
|born on||1 September 1963 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Jos, Nigeria, 9n55, 8e53|
|Timezone||WAT h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°59' 03°47 Asc. 11°38'|
Nigerian lawyer, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, he served as Minister for Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation from 6 April 2010 to 29 April 2015 under President Goodluck Jonathan. His autobiography, Burden of Service: Reminiscences of Nigeria's former Attorney-General, was published in 2019.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 7 November 2019 (Autobiography, "Burden of Service")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Burden of Service-Reminiscences of Nigeria's Former Attorney-General by Mohammed Bello Adoke (Clink Street, 2019), page 37: "I was born at 4:30 am on 1 September 1963 in Jos, Plateau State."
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Burden of Service")