|Birthname||Nicholai Ekland Adler|
|born on||10 June 1973 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°50' 25°13 Asc. 08°07'|
English-American band manager, promoter, and restaurateur. Along with his father, record producer Lou Adler, he is owner and operator of The Roxy Theater, a famous nightclub on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, California.
His mother is Britt Ekland, the Swedish film, stage, and television actress, and singer.
Adler was a co-founder of the Sunset Strip Music Festival.
He is a vegan, and has a son, Cash (Cassius).
- child->parent relationship with Ekland, Britt (born 6 October 1942)
- sibling relationship with McDonnell, Tom (born 31 March 1988). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Sellers, Victoria (born 20 January 1965). Notes: Half-sibling
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 August 2013 at 1:10 PM in Los Angeles (Birth of son, Cassius BE Adler)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "News in Brief," The Times (London, England), 12 June 1973, p. 3: "Miss Britt Ekland, aged 29, gave birth to a son in London on Sunday night ... Nicholai Ekland Adler."
Scholfield quotes Cassius's birth data from Britt Ekland on Twitter: "Cassius BE Adler was born 1:10pm he has thick black hair, large feet, long fingers and a mouth as big as Mick Jagger's #granma" (posted 10:45 PM - 21 Aug 2013, Los Angeles, CA) .
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan, vegetarian)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of Britt Ekland)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Other Entertain/Bus (Promoter)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur