|Birthname||Harold Lennis Adelquist|
|born on||11 July 1914 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, 40n46, 111w53|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°19' 06°04 Asc. 18°16'|
American Disney producer primarily known for his work in helping to create and produce The Mickey Mouse Club, which began running as an ABC television series in 1955. Along with producer, Bill Walsh, and others at the behest of Walt Disney, the show was created and Adelquist was credited as an associate producer for several of the episodes where he served as right-hand man to Walsh. Adelquist also served under Disney prior to the Mickey Mouse Club show as head assistant director on Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Hal Adelquist died on 26 March 1981 in Long Beach, California.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Mickey Mouse Club (born 3 October 1955). Notes: Co-creator and producer
- business associate/partner relationship with Kinney, Jack (born 29 March 1909). Notes: Kinney-Adelquist Productions
- (has as) boss relationship with Disney, Walt (born 5 December 1901)
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Disney)