|born on||17 April 1891 at 02:07 (= 02:07 AM )|
|Place||Bromberg, Poland, 53n08, 18e00|
|Timezone||LMT m18e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°44' 07°29 Asc. 23°09'|
Polish-American author of "Flying Saucers Have Landed" and "Inside the Space Ships." He became a pioneer and cult leader of the UFO culture with his claim that he met and conversed with a citizen from Venus on 11/20/1952, 1:00 AM, Indigo, AZ.
He died February 26, 1965 of a heart attack in Silver Spring, Maryland at age 73
- Misc. : UFO experience 20 November 1952 at 01:01 AM in Indigo, AZ (Met extraterrestrials)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes him in a letter to Wilhelm Konig in 1954 "between 2:00 and 2:15 AM" ( An earlier source not said PM, which is apparently a typo by Rodden). Kampheerst's book Circles had 02:05 am, quoting Ebertin
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : UFO Experience (Met Venusians)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Medical equipment)
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (UFO Experience)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection