Adams, Thurman Jr.
|Birthname||Thurman G. Adams Jr.|
|born on||25 July 1928 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Fernwood, Delaware, 38n39, 75w34|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 13°29 Asc. 02°02'|
American politician, he was a Democratic member of the Delaware Senate, representing the 19th District. He was the longest-serving state senator in Delaware history, at the time of his death. He died on 23 June 2009 from pancreatic cancer at Kent General Hospital in Dover, Delaware. He was 80.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreatic)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pancreatic cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office