|Birthname||Nicholas Aloysius Adamshock|
|born on||10 July 1931|
|Place||Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, 41n12, 76w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American film and television actor and screenwriter, noted for his roles in several Hollywood films during the 1950s and 1960s along with his starring role in the ABC television series The Rebel (1959).
Adams married former child actress Carol Nugent in 1959. They had two children, and divorced in 1965.
On the night of 7 February 1968, Adams was discovered in his upstairs bedroom, slumped dead against a wall. The death certificate lists "paraldehyde and promazine intoxication" as the immediate cause of death, along with the notation "accident; suicide; undetermined".
- friend relationship with Conrad, Robert (born 1 March 1935). Notes: Best friends
- role played of/by Billy the Kid (born 23 November 1859). Notes: 1955 film "Strange Lady in Town"
- role played of/by Dillinger, John (born 22 June 1903). Notes: 1965 film "Young Dillinger"
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given), The Wilkes-Barre Record (Pennsylvania), 11 July 1931, page 24, born at Nanticoke State Hospital to Mr. and Mrs. "Adamchak."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Carol Nugent)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (??)
- Personal : Death : Unusual
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)