|born on||10 July 1932 at 13:36 (= 1:36 PM )|
|Place||Manila, Philippines, 14n35, 121e0|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 06°01 Asc. 11°18'|
American actress and dancer on stage, film and TV. She appeared in various Broadway shows, including "Kismet", "Me and Juliet" and "Pajama Game." She was the first wife of actor Steve McQueen, married in 1956.
During the 15 years of their marriage, they had two children, a daughter Terry on 5 June 1959 and son Chad on 28 December 1960. McQueen regularly beat his wife - but not his kids. He forced his wife to sniff cocaine with him. He sent her to London to abort their third child, refusing to believe the baby belonged to him. He held a gun at Neile's head to extract her confession of an affair with another man, in between slaps. After he gave her a horrendous beating, she finally divorced the actor in 1971.
- parent->child relationship with McQueen, Chad (born 28 December 1960)
- spouse relationship with McQueen, Steve (born 24 March 1930). Notes: Bitter very
Steinbrecher quotes Betty Collins from her.
Same data in Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 1.
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (McQueen for 15 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Steve McQueen)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (McQueen beat her)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Broadway shows)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women