Adams, John Quincy
|born on||11 July 1767 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Quincy, Massachusetts, 42n15, 71w0|
|Timezone||LMT m71w0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°58' 18°40 Asc. 03°22'|
American President 1825-1829. He had four public careers; diplomat, law-maker, Secretary of State and President. Short and stout, bald and excitable, he was not well liked. He was the oldest son of John Adams, the only father and son who were both presidents until the two Bush presidents.
A 1787 Harvard graduate, Adams was admitted to the bar in 1790 and opened a law office in Boston. He was elected to the Senate in 1802 where he served until 1808. Under Madison, he was Minister to Russia and then to England, becoming Monroe's Secretary of State 1817-25.
Adams was inaugurated the U.S. 6th President on 4 March 1825. In 1828 he was badly defeated for re-election by Andrew Jackson. After 1831, he was actively opposed to slavery.
On 26 July 1797, he married Louisa Catherine Johnson in London and they had three sons and one daughter.
Adams had a paralytic stroke in Boston in 1847 and died of a stroke on 23 February 1848 in the Capitol building at Washington DC.
- parent->child relationship with Adams, Abigail (born 11 November 1744 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1744 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Adams, Charles Francis Sr. (born 18 August 1807)
- parent->child relationship with Adams, George Washington (born 12 April 1801)
- parent->child relationship with Adams, John II (born 4 July 1803)
- parent->child relationship with Adams, Louisa Catherine (born 12 August 1811)
- child->parent relationship with Adams, John (born 30 October 1735)
- other kin relationship with Adams, Brooks (born 24 June 1848)
- other kin relationship with Adams, Charles Francis Jr. (born 27 May 1835)
- other kin relationship with Adams, John Quincy II (born 22 September 1833)
- other kin relationship with Kuhn, Louisa Catherine Adams (born 13 August 1831)
- role played of/by Hopkins, Anthony (born 31 December 1937). Notes: 1997 film "Amistad"
- Social : End a program of study 1787 (Graduated Harvard)
- Relationship : Marriage 26 July 1797 in London, England (Louisa Catherine Johnson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1802 (Senate, six years)
- Work : Gain social status 1817 (Secretary af State, eight years)
D.C. Doane "Horoscopes of U.S. Presidents." Kraum in "AO Science" Summer/42 states "time unknown."
Starkman rectified it to 11.37.25 LMT
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of State)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senate)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents (Sixth)