|Birthname||Edith Elizabeth Enke|
|born on||16 April 1927|
|Place||Kingston (Luzerne County), Pennsylvania, 41n16, 75w54|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American comedian, actress, singer and businesswoman who was a Tony Award winner (for playing Daisy Mae in Li'l Abner, 1956) and Emmy Award nominee (The Ernie Kovacs Show, 1957).
Adams was well known for her impersonations of sexy stars on stage and television, especially Marilyn Monroe. She was the wife and frequent television partner of Ernie Kovacs until his death in a 1962 car accident. After Kovacs's death, Adams founded two beauty businesses: Edie Adams Cosmetics and Edie Adams Cut 'n' Curl.
Adams married three times and had two children. She died in Los Angeles, California, on 15 October 2008 at age 81 from cancer and pneumonia.
- spouse relationship with Candoli, Pete (born 28 June 1923). Notes: 1972-1988
- role played of/by Monroe, Marilyn (born 1 June 1926)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, no time given, The Wilkes-Barre Record (Pennsylvania), 18 April 1927, page 12.
Starkman rectified to 21.51.44 EST Asc 3Sag42'
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer and pneumonia)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Cosmetics, beauty salons)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Notable : Awards : Tony