|born on||11 November 1744 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1744 greg.)|
|Place||Weymouth, Massachusetts, 42n13, 70w56|
|Timezone||LMT m70w56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°48' or|
The wife of John Adams, the first Vice President, and second President, of the United States, and the mother of John Quincy Adams, the sixth President. She is now designated the first Second Lady and second First Lady of the United States, although these titles were not in use at the time.
Adams's life is one of the most documented of the first ladies: she is remembered for the many letters she wrote to her husband while he stayed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, during the Continental Congresses. John frequently sought the advice of Abigail on many matters, and their letters are filled with intellectual discussions on government and politics. The letters serve as eyewitness accounts of the American Revolutionary War home front.
She died 28 October 1818.
- child->parent relationship with Adams, John Quincy (born 11 July 1767)
- spouse relationship with Adams, John (born 30 October 1735)
- role played of/by Linney, Laura (born 5 February 1964). Notes: 2008 TV miniseries "John Adams"
Birth time unknown. Starkman rrectified to 05.20.54 LMT
Dr. "H" rectified to 17.28.59 LMT
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Typhoid fever)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John Adams)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six children)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Second First Lady of the U.S.)