|Birthname||Barry Allan Ackerley|
|born on||15 April 1934 at 11:47 (= 11:47 AM )|
|Place||Des Moines, Iowa, 41n36, 93w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°04' 16°16 Asc. 02°30'|
American businessman, he was the chairman and CEO of the Ackerley Group media company. He was also the owner of the Seattle SuperSonics basketball franchise from 1983 to 2001 and the Seattle Storm basketball franchise from 2000 to 2001. Ackerley died in Rancho Mirage, California on 21 March 2011 at age 76, two days after suffering a stroke.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Owner)