Accident: 1992 Airbus A320 crash, Strasbourg
|born on||20 January 1992 at 19:20 (= 7:20 PM )|
|Place||Barr, France, 48n24, 7e27|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°57' 12°20 Asc. 24°54'|
French aviation disaster, a plane crash in the Vosges Mountains in which 96 people died and 9 survived with injuries. The flight route was from Lyon to Strasbourg. The pilot was on the point of landing at Entzheim airport.
- associate relationship with Cohana, Mélissande (born 20 December 1990). Notes: Passenger, survivor
- associate relationship with Lota, Pierre (born 30 May 1947). Notes: Passenger, survivor
- associate relationship with Skourias, Nicolas (born 13 December 1966). Notes: Passenger, survivor
- compare to chart of Accident: 2022 Airbus 318 engine fire, Paris (born 21 January 2022)
Wikipedia quotes "Report of the commission of inquiry into the accident..." (in French). Bureau of Enquiry and Analysis for Civil Aviation Safety. .
- Mundane : Disasters : Accidents (Plane crash)