|Birthname||Stacey Yvonne Abrams|
|born on||9 December 1973 at 16:44 (= 4:44 PM )|
|Place||Madison, Wisconsin, 43n04, 89w24|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 16°04 Asc. 24°24'|
American politician, lawyer, voting rights activist, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017, serving as minority leader from 2011 to 2017.
A member of the Democratic Party, Abrams founded Fair Fight Action, an organization to address voter suppression, in 2018.
Her efforts have been widely credited with boosting voter turnout in Georgia, including in the 2020 presidential election, where Joe Biden narrowly won the state, and in Georgia's 2020–2021 U.S. Senate election and special election, which gave Democrats control over the Senate.
- sibling relationship with Gardner, Lesley Abrams (born 6 December 1974)
Birth record in hand from Viktor E.
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction