|Birthname||Daniel Stanley Abramowicz|
|born on||13 July 1945 at 09:16 (= 09:16 AM )|
|Place||Steubenville, Ohio, 40n22, 80w38|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||20°45' 09°04 Asc. 27°51'|
American football wide receiver who played in the National Football League for the New Orleans Saints (1969-1973) and San Francisco 49ers (1973-1974) and college football at Xavier University.
After his playing career, Abramowicz spent five years as an analyst for Saints games broadcast on radio. In 1992, he was hired by Chicago Bears head coach Mike Ditka to serve as special teams coach. He served in this capacity from 1992 to 1996. In 1997, when Ditka was hired as head coach for the Saints, Abramowicz came back to the Saints as offensive coordinator. He has been out of the NFL since Ditka was fired in 1999.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts from Birth Certificate [original AA database].
- Traits : Body : Size (1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (88 kg/ 195 lb)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Sports analyst)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football wide receiver)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Football coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1967-1974)