|Birthname||Joseph Georges Aboulker|
|born on||5 March 1920 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Algiers, Algeria, 36n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°15' 17°17 Asc. 11°09'|
French military personnel, a member of the anti-Nazi resistance who co-founded a resistance network in Algiers in World War II and emerged as one of the main leaders of the resistance movement in North Africa. After the war he became a neurosurgeon and emerged as a political figure in France. He died on 17 November 2009 at age 89 in Manosque, France.
- child->parent relationship with Bénichou-Aboulker, Berthe (born 16 May 1887)
- sibling relationship with Aboulker-Muscat, Colette Béatrice (born 28 January 1909)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Compagnes de la Libération' pdf file, p. 6.
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Neurosurgeon)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Compagnon de la Libération)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Commander of the Légion d'honneur)