|born on||20 March 1950 at 10:07 (= 10:07 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°32' 22°23 Asc. 09°49'|
American politician who was a member of the Arizona Senate, representing the 28th District. A Democrat, she served as the Senate's minority whip. She was one of four openly LGBT members of the Arizona State Legislature, serving alongside Senators Jack Jackson, Jr. (D–Window Rock) and Robert Meza (D–Phoenix), as well as Representative Matt Heinz (D–Tucson). Her campaigns have won the backing of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, Arizona), 22 March 1950, page 16.
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Property manager)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Girls' high school tennis and volleyball coach)