|Birthname||Raymond Jean Abescat|
|born on||10 September 1891 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°13' 03°01 Asc. 21°58'|
French centenarian, one of the last surviving veterans of World War I in France, its oldest man and the oldest veteran in France at the time of his death. He died aged 109 and 348 days on 24 August 2001.
- compare to chart of Daigneau, Alexis (born 4 August 1890)
- Death, Cause unspecified 24 August 2001 at 2:00 PM in Rueil Malmaison (Age 109)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from birth certificate No. 1100 in the online Paris archive (6e arr., p. 31).
Death record in Didier Geslain archive, 'centenaires' pdf file, p. 2. (Various incorrect death dates appear on the internet).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, aged 109 years and 348 days)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service