|Birthname||Hermann Joseph Abert|
|born on||25 March 1871 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°01' 18°35 Asc. 17°45'|
German historian of music who worked with Friedrich Blume, Rudolf Gerber, Hans Hoffmann and Theodor Schwartzkopff, on the Illustrated Dictionary of Music (German: Illustriertes Musik-Lexikon, 1927).
He wrote music biographies of Robert Schumann, Niccolò Jomelli, Mozart, Goethe, and his father Johann Josef Abert.
In 1925 he was admitted to the Prussian Academy of Sciences, the first music theorist to be granted this honour. On 13 August 1927, Prof. Dr. Hermann Abert died at Stuttgart, aged 56.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (April 1871, Fol. 2, no. 8).
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Music)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction