Abdul Muntaqim, Prince of Brunei
|Birthname||A. M. Ibni Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah|
|born on||17 March 2007 at 15:50 (= 3:50 PM )|
|Place||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, 4n56, 114e55|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°20' 01°25 Asc. 15°54'|
Bruneian royalty, the oldest child and first son of Al-Muhtadee Billah, heir to the Sultan of Brunei, and his half-Swiss wife, Sarah, Crown Princess of Brunei. The Prince is second-in-line to become Sultan of Brunei after his father Al-Muhtadee Billah. His father is heir to Abdul Muntaqim's grandfather Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei. Abdul Muntaqim has a younger sister, Princess Muneerah Madhul, who was born in 2011.
- child->parent relationship with Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, Prince (born 17 February 1974)
- sibling relationship with Muhammad Aiman, Prince of Brunei (born 7 June 2015)
- sibling relationship with Muneerah Madhul, Princess of Brunei (born 2 January 2011)
- has other family relationship with Rashidah, Princess of Brunei (born 26 July 1969). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Brunei's crown prince and wife have baby boy," Agence France Presse, 18 March 2007: "BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, March 18, 2007 (AFP) ... The future king's wife, Sarah Salleh, gave birth to the boy on Saturday at 3:50 pm (0750 GMT) and his birth was celebrated with a 19-gun salute, the government said."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Islam (Sunni Islam)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bolkiah, Brunei)