|born on||15 September 1989|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
Belgian-born French/Moroccan Islamist terrorist linked to the terror attacks in Paris in November 2015.
He is known as being complicit in crimes of terrorism in France. He rented a car used to drive attackers to the Bataclan theatre in Paris for the terrorist attacks on 13 November 2015, in which 130 people were killed and 368 others were injured.
Soon after the details of the attacks became public, he was billed by some newspapers as Public Enemy No. 1, or as "the most wanted" for crimes by the authorities in Europe. Having escaped and subsequently evaded the police authorities, he became "the target of one of the largest manhunts in modern European history." Europol had Abdeslam as first in a list of wanted criminal out of 57 individuals listed publicly by the organisation in January 2016.
He was arrested on 18th March 2016 in a combined Belgian French police operation, after being shot in the leg in the Molenbeek area of Brussels.
- associate relationship with El Bakraoui, Ibrahim (born 9 October 1986)
- associate relationship with Laachraoui, Najim (born 18 May 1991)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Terrorist: Attacks Paris November 2015 (born 13 November 2015)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 13 November 2015 in Paris (involvement in Paris terror attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Belgian police notice circulated on media including BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35848555
Wikipedia quotes the same date
- Vocation : Misc. : Mechanic
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Paris terror attacks)