|Birthname||Bernhardt, Oskar Ernst|
|born on||18 April 1875 at 13:14 (= 1:14 PM )|
|Place||Bischofswerda, Germany, 51n07, 14e10|
|Timezone||LMT m14e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°03' 04°05 Asc. 28°02'|
German Christian occultist and esoteric writer who is best known as the author of the "In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message".
After a brief commercial training Oskar Ernst Bernhardt began his literary activity while still a young man. This often led him to foreign countries. In 1915 he was interned in England. Released in 1919, he first went to Dresden, later to Bavaria and in 1923 began to write the first lectures of the Grail Message. In 1928 he settled in Vomperberg in Tyrol. There he wrote "In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message". He was labeled a "dangerous" element by the Nazi authorities and exiled from Austria in 1938. He was kept under surveillance until his death in 1941.
He died on 6 December 1941 in Kipsdorf, Germany.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1926 (book: Im Lichte der Wahrheit - Neue Gralsbotschaft)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 (Im Lichte der Wahrheit, Gralsbotschaft)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1934 (Nachklänge zur Gralsbotschaft)
Taeger Lexikon quotes Tony Bonin, as 13h.
Hartwig Kruse writes by email on 4 Nov. 2014: "Die angegebene Zeit von 13:00 sollte auf 13:14 angehoben werden gemäß der Veröffentlichung von Friedrich Mörbitz, “Wir haben Seinen Stern gesehen”, Verlag Alfred Otto, Groitzsch, 1928, wo der Aszendent in Konjunktion mit dem Fixstern Regulus angegeben ist." (The time should be changed to 13:14, according to the publication "Wir haben seinen Stern gesehen" by F. Mörbitz, where the Aszendent is given conjunct with Regulus. )
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Metaphysical
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Other Occult Fields (Christian occultist)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Esoteric and occult)