|Birthname||Mary Delina Richards|
|born on||4 November 1908 at 09:10 (= 09:10 AM )|
|Place||West Jordan, Utah, 40n37, 111w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°51' 22°52 Asc. 06°19'|
American housewife, businesswoman, and politician, who worked to bring more women into the public sphere. Throughout her life she was active in both the local and national political scene and her accomplishments range from writing fiction novels to serving on the Defense Advisory Committee for Women. She became popular in Utah for "bucking" regulation and fighting to allow servicewomen to wear more comfortable and stylish clothing - in particular, their skirts. She died on 1 December 1998, aged 90, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider