|Birthname||Albert William Upton|
|born on||15 July 1960 at 21:05 (= 9:05 PM )|
|Place||Newport Beach, California, 33n37, 117w56|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°37' 29°37 Asc. 13°14'|
American screen actor, film and television director, television producer, and screenwriter, best known for his roles in television and film. He played Tommy Bradford, one of the children of Tom Bradford (played by Dick Van Patten), on the 1970s television series Eight Is Enough, Buddy Lembeck on the 1980s sitcom Charles in Charge and the title character in the direct-to-video Christian superhero series Bibleman (1995–2003).
He once played in a band called Willie Aames & Paradise, in which he was lead singer and guitarist. Aames hosted the game show The Krypton Factor from 1990 to 1991. Aames has been married three times and has two children.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eight Is Enough (born 15 March 1977). Notes: Played Tommy Bradford, 1977-1981
- role played of/by Franklin, Benjamin (born 17 January 1706). Notes: 1974 TV miniseries "Benjamin Franklin"
Alexander Angel provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Willie Aames & Paradise)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)