Terrorist: 2015 Thalys attack
|born on||21 August 2015 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Oignies, France, 50n28, 2e59|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°17' 15°13 Asc. 28°35'|
Attack in the tain Amsterdam-Paris by a supposed jihadist, Moroccan Ayoub El Khazzani, born 3 September 1989.
Several people were injured but a massacre was avoided thanks to brave passengers, mainly Americans (Spencer Stone and his friends Alek Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler). The train stopped at Arras station and El Khazzani was arrested by the police. Among the passengers, Franco-American Mark Moogalian, teacher at the Sorbonne University, was severely injured, and French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade cut his hand while breaking the glass on the alarm. Anglade claimed there was "abandonment" by the Thalys crew.
The "heroes of the Thalys" received the French Legion of Honour.
- associate relationship with Skarlatos, Alek (born 10 October 1992)
- associate relationship with Stone, Spencer (born 13 August 1992)
- compare to chart of Anglade, Jean-Hugues (born 29 July 1955)
- compare to chart of Moogalian, Mark (born 24 April 1964)
21 August 2015, at 17:45- 17:50.
- Mundane : Disasters : Deranged Actions