|Birthname||Danielle Anne Marie Evennou|
|born on||21 February 1943 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Tunis, Tunisia, 36n48, 10e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°19' 20°20 Asc. 09°05'|
At seventeen, she was interned and suffered electric shocks to treat spasms.
In 1965 she began to make herself known to the French public in the series "Quelle famille!" (What a family!) in role of Cloclo. But her most important role, that definitely gained her public attention was that of Marie Lorieux, a role she played between 1983 and 1988 in the television series "Marie Pervenche."
Her love life includes a romance of a year and a half with Jacques Brel and her first marriage in 1963 to François Nocher. Then she lived for seven years with TV host Jacques Martin with whom she had two son, also actors: Frédéric Martin and Jean-Baptiste Martin. On 14 September 1996 she married the journalist and former communication minister Georges Fillioud (1929-2011).
- lover relationship with Brel, Jacques (born 8 April 1929). Notes: 18 months
- spousal equivalent relationship with Martin, Jacques (born 22 June 1933)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (François Nocher)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes from Xavier Ego's "Recueil de 4200 personnalités" quotes BC.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Spasms)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star