|born on||17 October 1898 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Harlingen, Netherlands, 53n10, 5e26|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°22' 22°48 Asc. 14°37'|
Dutch writer, a novelist, essayist and historian with a cynical style; he was an aggressive opponent of middle-class mores. He also studied medicine and, at one time, worked as a ship's doctor.
Vestdijk died 3/23/1971, Utrecht, Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Achterberg, Gerrit (born 20 May 1905). Notes: helped him out of TBS prison
- (has as) teacher relationship with Rümke, Hen (born 16 January 1893). Notes: dedicated "Het wezen van de angst" to Rümke
- (has as) mentor relationship with Vasalis (born 13 February 1909). Notes: Published her debut in Groot Nederland
Gauquelin Vol. 6/1338 (17:30 Amsterdam time)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Ships doctor)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist and essayist)