|Birthname||Terry, Ellen Alicia|
|born on||27 February 1847 at 14:06 (= 2:06 PM )|
|Place||Coventry, England, 52n25, 1w30|
|Timezone||LMT m1w30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°24' 10°43 Asc. 03°17'|
British actress, considered to be the greatest actress on the English stage for over 50 years, with Shakespeare among her most noted works. She married G. F. Watts in 1864 and their son, Gordon Craig, became a theatrical designer. She had a total of three marriages.
Terry died after a short illness 7/21/1928, Small Hythe, England
- spouse relationship with Watts, G.F. (born 23 February 1817)
- child relationship with Craig, Gordon (born 16 January 1872)
BJA 7/1935 states time from B.R. without giving the original time; rectified by Editor.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, noted performer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Gordon Craig)