|Birthname||Swann, Thomas Burnett|
|born on||11 October 1928 at 00:22 (= 12:22 AM )|
|Place||Tampa FL, USA, 27n57, 82w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°39' 19°29 Asc. 27°08'|
American author of fantasy, legend and mythology and science-fiction. Swann had a stint in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War before his education as an English professor in the mid-'60s. He traveled extensively. Some of his noted works include, "How are the Mighty Fallen," "Tournament of Thorns," "Day of the Minotaur" in 1964 and "The Weirwoods" in 1967.
Swann died of cancer 5/05/1976.
- Death by Disease 5 May 1976 (Cancer, age 47)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (Book published)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (English professor)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Korean War)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror (Legends and mythology)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Extensive)