Shea, Frank Jr.
|born on||27 December 1974 at 11:24 (= 11:24 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°32' 15°45 Asc. 01°18'|
American construction worker and boxer, the winner of three national titles in the junior Olympics and five New England Golden Gloves Championships. Frank, his twin brother and his dad were so close that they were nicknamed "the three brothers." Frank's dad and brother were also athletes and also worked on the same crew of the Big Dig construction site in the Boston area of eastern Massachusetts. On 6/06/2000, while he was walking back to the site after his lunch break, Frank Jr. was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer truck that pinned him against a barrier while navigating a turn. He died shortly before 2:00 PM of his injuries.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Golden Glove championships, jr. Olympics)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Champion)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother was a boxer also)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Crushed by diesel at work)
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Dad and twin brother)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)