Salcido, Carmina Cecilia
|born on||24 April 1986 at 04:29 (= 04:29 AM )|
|Place||Sonoma CA, USA, 38n17, 122w27|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°02' 03°52 Asc. 11°37'|
American survivor of a homicide attempt by her dad, Ramon, who was on a drug and alcohol fueled rampage. On 4/14/1989, Boyes Hot Springs, CA, Ramon came home from partying at 6:00 AM to find that his wife was out. Furious, he cut the throats of his three little girls and left them near the town dump.
The pitiful little bodies were found by a passerby, and Carmina was still alive, severely dehydrated and suffering from exposure as well as her wound. She said, "Daddy cut me." A month later she was cheerful and energetic, waiting for a better home to claim her than the home of her birth.
- parent relationship with Salcido, Angela (born 15 June 1965)
- sibling relationship with Salcido, Sofia Ann (born 24 February 1985)
- sibling relationship with Salcido, Teresa Graciela (born 26 June 1987)
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Throat cut by rampaging dad; survived)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Daddy killed mom and two sisters)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three girls)