|born on||13 July 1912 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Pälkjärvi, Finland, 62n04, 30e37|
|Timezone||LST m24e58 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°32' 03°24 Asc. 27°54'|
Finnish designer, an artist in fabric and textile designer. An entrepreneur, in 1951 she founded Marimekko, a famous international fabric concern featuring bold prints and easy to wear clothing.
She married; three kids. Died 10/03/1979, Helsinki, Finland.
- Work : Start Business 1951 (Business of fabric design)
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 October 1979 at 12:00 midnight in Helsinki, Finland (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kyosti Tarvainen quotes a biography (10:00 AM Helsinki time)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Textile designer,bold prints, easy wear clothes)