|born on||8 May 1955 at 04:41 (= 04:41 AM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°59' 02°39 Asc. 25°35'|
American victim of domestic violence, killed by her husband who then committed suicide. The incident occurred just after 11 AM on January 11, 2004. Catherine's daughter, Mary heard a noise that had come from her parents’ bedroom in their Belmont, MA home. When she discovered that the door was locked, she summoned her older brother, Christopher, who opened the door with a key and found their parents dead of gunshot wounds. Apparently, Dominic, a Vietnam veteran who hadn’t held a regular job in some time due to a health condition, had shot his wife several times and then himself. No motive is known, though his wife Catherine had asked for a divorce. Neighbors described Dominic as a loud man who often shouted expletives at his children. Another son, Michael, not home at the time, has been arrested three times since 2001 on minor offenses. Her husband Dominic was born in Italy on August 17, 1950 according to her daughter's birth certificate.
- child relationship with Pizzi, Mary Catherine (born 11 June 1990)
- Family trauma 2001 (oldest son arrested)
- Death by Homicide 11 January 2004 at 11:00 AM in Belmont, MA (killed by husband who then killed himself)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes birth certificate
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event
- Family : Parenting : Parenting stressful
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim