Parker, Ann E.
|born on||18 November 1927 at 10:28 (= 10:28 AM )|
|Place||Evanston IL, USA, 42n03, 87w41|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°20' 22°55 Asc. 12°36'|
American astrologer, the author of "Astrology and Alcoholism," 1982 and research works on Earthquakes.
Parker worked as an editor and journalist with the Chicago Tribune for 25 years. She began the study of astrology in 1971 and quit the Tribe in 1978 to work as a full-time professional. During lean financial years becoming established, she worked in office temp positions. She died on March 27, 2006 in Skokie, Illinois.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (First book published)
LMR quotes her 7/90, B.C., rectified to 10:28:30 AM by her
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Business : Office Worker
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession