Paderewski, Ignacy Jan
|born on||18 November 1860 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Kurlowka, Russia, 48n40, 26e34|
|Timezone||LMT m26e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°58' 29°48 Asc. 08°59'|
Russian-Polish composer and pianist who performed in concerts from 1891.
He began piano lessons at age six, entering the Warsaw Conservatory at 12. He was appointed a professor at 18. During WW I, Paderewski became an activist and statesman working for Polish freedom, then resumed his concerts in 1922.
He died in 1941 of pneumonia.
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 1:36 AM LMT, Warsaw, Poland. World Book Encyclopedia gives Podolia, Ukraine. Alan Leo gives November 6, 1860 in Modern Astrology 11/1939 "according to a biography by R. Landau, no style given (OS/NS)." Leo assumes NS, spec of 2:30 AM.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book