|born on||20 April 1808 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°45' 26°30 Asc. 13°00'|
French royal family, the nephew of Emperor Napoleon I and the son of Louis Bonaparte, King of Holland. He was President of the French 2nd Republic, 1848, and ruled as Emperor of France from 1852 to 1870 when he was deposed. Napoleon III was closely associated with major European political changes.
Died 1/09/1873, London.
- associate relationship with Temple, Henry John (born 20 October 1784)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilhelm I, Kaiser of Germany (born 22 March 1797)
- parent->child relationship with Bonaparte, Napoléon IV (born 16 March 1856)
- spouse relationship with Eugénie, Queen of France (born 5 May 1826)
- (has as) boss relationship with Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel (born 27 January 1814). Notes: architect for Napoléon III
- Work : New Career 1848 (Pres. of the French 2nd Republic)
- Work : Gain social status 1848 (President)
- Work : Gain social status 1852 (Emperor of France. 18 years)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1870 (Deposed as Emperor)
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 January 1873 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Pearce, data from news at the time taken from the French paper Moniteur. Same in M.A 1/1897.
Biography: David Dugg, "Eugenie and Napolean III," 1978
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Bonaparte family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Emperor)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)