Maximilian II, King of Bavaria
|born on||28 November 1811 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°31' 14°28 Asc. 16°04'|
King of Bavaria from 1848 until 1864. He was son of Ludwig I and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. By his wife, Marie Friederike Franziska Hedwig, daughter of Prince Wilhelm of Prussia, whom he married in 1842, he had two sons, Ludwig II of Bavaria and Otto of Bavaria, both of whom became king, were declared insane, and deposed. Maximilian II died on 10 March 1864, 11:45 a.m. in Munich.
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig II, King of Bavaria (born 24 August 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Otto, King of Bavaria (born 27 April 1848)
- child->parent relationship with Ludwig I, King of Bavaria (born 25 August 1786)
- spouse relationship with Marie, Queen Consort of Bavaria (born 15 October 1825). Notes: 1842-1864
- sibling relationship with Adalbert, Prince of Bavaria (1828) (born 19 July 1828)
- sibling relationship with Adelgunde Auguste, Princess of Bavaria (born 19 March 1823)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra Amalie, Princess of Bavaria (born 26 August 1826)
- sibling relationship with Hildegard, Princess of Bavaria (born 10 June 1825)
- sibling relationship with Luitpold, Prince Regent of Bavaria (born 12 March 1821)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde Caroline, Grand Duchess of Hesse (born 30 August 1813)
- sibling relationship with Otto, King of Greece (born 1 June 1815)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Ehrenspiegel des glorreichen Hauses Wittelsbach: Ein bayerisches Geschichts- und Volksbuch für alle Stände" by Friedrich Wilhelm Bruckbräu (Fleischmann, 1867), p. 285: "Geboren in München den 28. Nov. 1811, Nachmittags 3 Uhr 10 Minuten."
Death data from same book, same page.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)