|born on||22 October 1811 at 01:16 (= 01:16 AM )|
|Place||Raiding, Austria, 47n34, 16e32|
|Timezone||LMT m16e32 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°42' 19°59 Asc. 29°28'|
Hungarian musician and composer, the visiting court artist at Weimar in 1853 and director of the opera five years later. Marie D'Agoult was his mistress from 1875, bearing him three kids, one of whom, Cosima, became Richard Wagner's wife.
During his later years he suffered from dropsy, failing eyesight and loss of his teeth. While visiting the Wagner Festival, he became quite ill, and with his daughter Cosima at his side, he died 7/31/1886, Bayreuth, Germany.
- associate relationship with Hallé, Charles (born 10 April 1819)
- associate relationship with Massart, Lambert (born 19 July 1811)
- friend relationship with Wagner, Richard (born 22 May 1813)
- lover relationship with Duplessis, Marie (born 15 January 1824)
- parent->child relationship with Liszt, Blandine (born 18 December 1835)
- parent->child relationship with Liszt, Daniel (born 9 May 1839)
- parent->child relationship with Wagner, Cosima (born 24 December 1837)
- spousal equivalent relationship with D' Agoult, Marie (born 30 December 1805)
- spousal equivalent relationship with d'Agoult, Marie (born 31 December 1805)
- (has as) student relationship with Jaëll, Marie (born 17 August 1846)
- (has as) devotee relationship with Manet, Suzanne (born 30 October 1829)
- (has as) recipient relationship with Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 24 June 1818)
Circle #149 quotes data from B. Seroff, "Franz Liszt," but Rudhyar in AA 9/1941 gives the time as spec. Same data in Sabian Symbols No.582. LMR cannot locate the biography to check it.
In MH 4/1991, p.60, Ray Keating-Smith quotes W. Beckett, "Liszt," Dent & Sons, London, 1963, p.2, for the same data, 1:16 AM. LMR finds this an accurate quote for date and place but the biography gives NO time.
PC gives 1:00 AM LMT as "recorded," not verified. Fowler's gives 1:00 AM as "birth record alleged," probably quoting Penfield.
Holliday quotes Best of the NAJ, 1979, for October 21/22, 1811, "Midnight."
Starkman rectified to 1.12.08 LMT
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mistress Marie D'Agoult)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Cosima Wagner)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, harpsichord)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection