Lengefeld, Charlotte von
|Birthname||Louise Charlotte Antoinette von Lengefeld|
|born on||22 November 1766 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Rudolstadt, Germany, 50n43, 11e20|
|Timezone||LMT m11e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°22' 08°47 Asc. 01°04'|
German novelist and the wife of German poet Friedrich Schiller. The Schillers had four children. Her writings were published posthumously, including her letters to her husband, her sister Caroline, Charlotte von Stein and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe; and her novel Die heimliche Heirat (The Secret Marriage). She died 9 July 1826.
- friend relationship with Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von (born 28 August 1749)
- parent->child relationship with Schiller, Ernst von (born 11 July 1796)
- spouse relationship with Schiller, Friedrich von (born 10 November 1759)
- sibling relationship with Wolzogen, Caroline von (born 3 February 1763)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Charlotte von Schiller: ein Lebens- und Charakterbild" by Hermann Mosapp (M. Kielmann, 1896), p. 219: "Die von der Vorsehung mir geschenkte Tochter betrefend, den 22. Nov. 1766 wurde sie nachmittags gegen 3 Uhren Gottlob glücklich gebohren, den 24ten in den heiligen Taufbund aufgenommen und erhielte die Namen Louise Charlotte Antoinette."
Translation: The providential gift of my daughter, on November 22, 1766 she was born happyat 3 in the afternoon, and on the 24th in the sacred baptismal covenant she received the name Louise Charlotte Antoinette.
Arno Muller vol 3
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (German poet Friedrich Schiller)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Letter writer)