Difference between revisions of "Kerry, Alexandra"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 06:10, 8 April 2009
|born on||5 September 1973 at 09:43 (= 09:43 AM )|
|Place||Concord MA, USA, 42n27, 71w20|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°51' 22°58 Asc. 22°31'|
American noted family, the first of two daughters of Senator John Forbes Kerry. When her parents divorced in 1988, her mom authored a book. She directed a 12-minute film which was shown at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2004. Alexandra appeared at the festival in a see-through black dress, eliciting comments from those who contrasted her style with her Dad’s often-stiff demeanor.
- sibling relationship with Kerry, Vanessa (born 31 December 1976)
- has other family relationship with Kerry, Teresa Heinz (born 5 October 1938). Notes: step-mother
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad a senator and Presidential hopeful)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director