|born on||19 July 1907 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Shoshoni WY, USA, 43n14, 108w06|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°45' 09°03 Asc. 25°50'|
American film, stage and TV actress. Her films include "A Tale of Two Cities," 1935 and "Lost Horizon," 1937, as well as "The Snake Pit," "The Bishop's Wife" and "The Leopard Man." She divorced actor Paul Marion.
Jewell died of natural causes 4/05/1972 Hollywood, CA.
Blanca Holmes in AFA Yearbook (1946).
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Paul Marion)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women